Thursday, October 01, 2009

Here comes the sun...

I have decided to be a little bit more regular on this site. People keep personal diaries unfolding their day and themselves at the end of the day. Maybe I will not be able to post something very personal here but I will try to be as truthful as I can. Well, I have seen people tweet and update their facebook profile every hour on what they are doing, how do they feel about a news or thing they care for – so maybe there is something in it which I have not realized. Maybe that has become a way of life now. I don’t know. But I want to know. I don’t know whether I will be able to tweet every hour; but for sure I can make it a habit to pin down something every week here. Maybe just a hello dolly!

On this new beginning I quote…

“Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right!” ~ The Beatles

Have a happy long weekend!
Ciao!

No comments: