Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For you, a thousand times over….

It’s been ages since I have even thought of visiting me…

And here I am, again; intruding me, myself and my existence. And in between now and then, I have travelled; both space and time. And in between now and then, I have intermingled; both people and myself. But the only thing which has endured with me in this journey is me. Have I lost it ALL or all along it has only been me, just that I have realized it now?

The reality is I get hurt when friends leave away from me within space and time. I realize that I need to Rise Up and overcome this thought which was reminded to me by these lines I read recently….

“If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we’ve destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don’t you think that we might see each other once or twice?” – From Jonathan Livingston Seagull.


I would just like to end this beautiful note by a quote from the Kite runner for my dearest friends….


“For you, a thousand times over….”


Cheers!

Luv

No comments: